After hitting 2 garage sales, and 2 thrift stores, I walked away with 10 items.
- 2 tins 25 cents each
- 1 porcelain rabbit jewelry box
- 1 cobalt blue rabbit salt dip
- 1 Liz Lange Sweater
- 1 jcrew tissue tee (long sleeve)
- 1 lamp
- 2 gold oval frame (complete with ugly flower picture)
- 1 Marie Antoinette porcelain figurine
Spending a grand total of 15.50
Marie and Louis were by far my favorite buy this weekend.
I have already listed the tins and rabbit items in my Esty store, and plan on keeping the other 6 items. I want to put new pictures in the oval frames, and hope to paint the lamp.